Allison LaTona, MFT
Parent Educator, Marriage & Family Therapist
Allison LaTona, MFT, is a marriage and family therapist, whose life-changing consultation groups provide a practical and compassionate roadmap for those navigating the journey of parenthood. LaTona has 18 years of experience counseling children, families, couples and individuals, and has facilitated groups in private practice, as well as at Santa Monica's Babygroup with Donna Holloran, MSW, for over a decade. La Tona is an author for Twigtale, an online resource for creating transition books for young children.
Focusing on respectful...
Read more >>
- Becoming the Parent You Want to Be: A Sourcebook of Strategies for the First Five Years by Laura Davis & Janis Keyser
- The Blessing of a Skinned Knee: Using Jewish Principles to Raise Self-Reliant Children by Wendy Mogel
- The Hurried Child: Growing Up Too Fast Too Soon by David Elkind
- Best Friends, Worst Enemies: Understanding the Social Lives of Children by Michael Thompson, Catherine O’Neill Grace and Lawrence J. Cohen
- Too Much of a Good thing: Raising Children of Character in an Indulgent Age by Dan J. Kindlon
- Nurture the Nature: Understanding and Supporting your Child’s Unique Core Personality by Michael Gurian