Amy Luster, MA, MFT
Amy Luster, MA, is a psychotherapist and author. She holds a Masters in Clinical Psychology and is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and provides psychotherapy to individuals, couples, and families. She runs a group entitled, Parenting After a Loss which offers support, guidance, and education. Her emphasis is on assisting parents who have experienced a child-bearing loss whether from ongoing infertility, miscarriage, stillbirth or the death of a baby. Her goal is to help families function in a healthy, satisfying way despite their past ...
Read more >>
- Parenting Through Crisis: Helping Kids in Times of Loss, Grief, and Change by Barbara Coloroso
- A Guide for Fathers: When a Baby Dies by Tim Nelson
- Dancing With the Midwives by Ann Faison
- A Parent's Guide to Raising Grieving Children: Rebuilding Your Family after the Death of a Loved One by Phyllis R. Silverman and Madelyn Kelly
- After the Death of a Child: Living with Loss through the Years by Ann K. Finkbeiner