RIE Parenting Expert
Janet Lansbury is a parenting advisor, writer and teacher. She has served on the board of directors of Resources for Infant Educarers (RIE) for over a decade, written childcare articles and been a frequent presenter at early childhood conferences. A former actress/model (Janet Julian), Janet found her true calling when she gave birth to her first child and sought guidance from renowned infant expert Magda Gerber. Inspired and mentored by Gerber in the early 1990s, Janet became a RIE Parent/Infant Guidance Class instructor and has since had the ...
Read more >>
- Dear Parent: Caring For Infants With Respect by Magda Gerber
- Your Self-Confident Baby by Magda Gerber and Allison Johnson
- Siblings Without Rivalry by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
- 1, 2, 3, The Toddler Years by the Santa Cruz Infant/Toddler Center
- Endangered Minds by Jane Healy, PhD