Katherine Sellwood, PsyD
Dr. Katherine Sellwood is a clinical psychologist in private practice in Encino, California, who specializes in child, adult and forensic family psychology. She began her Master's Degree training at Pepperdine University, continuing her education at C.S.P.P. to obtain a Doctoral Degree in the field of Clinical Psychology. Since entering the field in 1996, Dr. Sellwood has garnered a diverse professional background that includes working as an elementary and middle school counselor, college and regional center disabilities specialist, executive...
Read more >>
Dr. Sellwood holds a license in clinical psychology through the state of California. She is on the National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology, and is a Diplomate with the American Board of Professional Psychology. Her professional affiliations also include The American Psychological Association, The Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, and The American Academy of Clinical Psychology. She has received professional honors and recognition through the Psy Chi National Honor Society of Psychology, the California Senate for excellence in school counseling, student nominated Who’s Who of America’s Teachers, and peer nominated Sierra Tucson’s Gratitude for Giving.
- We're Still Family: What Grown Children Have to Say About Their Parent’s Divorce by Constance Ahrons, PhD
- The Good Divorce by Constance Ahrons, PhD
- Making Divorce Work: 8 Essential Keys to Resolving Conflict and Rebuilding Your Life by Diana Mercer and Katie Jane Wennechuk, MA
- In the Name of The Child: A Developmental Approach to Understanding and Helping Children of Conflicted and Violent Divorce by Dr. Janet Johnston PhD, Dr. Vivienne Roseby PhD and Dr. Kathryn Kuehnle PhD
- How to Say It to Your Kids: The Right Words to Solve Problems, Soothe Feelings & Teach Values by Dr. Paul Coleman
- Parenting After Divorce: A Guide To Resolving Conflicts and Meeting Your Children’s Needs by Philip M. Stahl, PhD
- Ex-Etiquette For Parents: Good Behavior After a Divorce or Separation by Jann Blackstone-Ford and Sharyl Jupe
- Joint Custody With A Jerk: Raising a Child with an Uncooperative Ex- A Hands on, Practical Guide to Communicating with a Difficult Ex-Spouse by Julie Ross and Judy Corcoran
- Adult Children of Parental Alienation Syndrome: Breaking The Ties That Bind by Amy J.L. Baker