Parenting Columnist & Advocate
Katherine Stone is the founder and editor of Postpartum Progress, the world’s leading blog on postpartum depression, and a columnist for Disney’s Babble.com. She’s also the founder of Postpartum Progress Inc., a national nonprofit focused on vastly improving support for women with PPD. In 2012, Katherine was named one of the fiercest women in America as part of More magazine’s annual Fierce List. She also was listed among the most influential mom bloggers in 2011 and 2012 by Babble, and has been selected as a Health Hero by WebMD. Katherine...
Read more >>
- This Isn’t What I Expected by Karen Kleiman
- Women’s Moods: What Every Woman Must Know About Hormones, the Brain, and Emotional Health by Deborah Sichel and Jeanne Watson Driscoll
- Dropping the Baby and Other Scary Thoughts: Breaking the Cycle of Unwanted Thoughts in Motherhood by Karen Kleiman
- Sh*tty Mom: The Parenting Guide for the Rest of Us by Alicia Ybarbo and Karen Moline
- Minimalist Parenting: Enjoy Modern Family Life by Doing Less by Christine Koh and Asha Dornfest