Kathryn Elison, MSW
Clinical Social Worker, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
Kathryn Elison is a Clinical Social Worker at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles. She was drawn to her profession because of her passion to provide support to families experiencing a medical crisis. Kathryn accompanies her patients and their families during one of the most stressful journeys of their lives, helping them navigate through this challenge and supporting them each step of the way. A native of North Carolina, Kathryn moved to Los Angeles, CA after receiving a Master of Social Work from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill....
Read more >>
- Beyond Tears: Living after Losing a Child by Ellen Mitchell
- The Journey Through Grief and Loss: Helping Yourself and Your Child When Grief Is Shared by Robert Zucker
- What Does That Mean? A Dictionary of Death, Dying and Grief Terms for Grieving Children and Those Who Love Them by Harold Ivan Smith and Joy Johnson.
- The Invisible String by Patrice Karst
- When Dinosaurs Die: A Guide to Understanding Death by Laurie Kransy Brown and Marc Brown