Marni Ayers is a green-living advocate, writer and mother. She writes frequently about eco-conscious living and is the founder of LusciousPlanet.com Marni is also an award-winning playwright. Her plays have been produced in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco and other cities across the U.S.
- Parenting without Power Struggles by Susan Stiffelman
- Girls Will Be Girls: Raising Confident and Courageous Daughters by JoAnn Deak
- Positive Discipline by Jane Nelsen
- Unconditional Parenting: Moving from Rewards and Punishments to Love and Reason by Alfie Kohn
- How to Talk So Your Kids will Listen and Listen So Your Kids Will Talk by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish