Parent with a Purpose
Mickey Guisewite is a former advertising executive and syndicated newspaper columnist who started The Bottomless Toy Chest after her son successfully completed cancer treatment. The Bottomless Toy Chest is a nonprofit organization devoted to delivering toys, crafts and hands-on activities to hospitalized pediatric cancer patients. Mickey lives at home with her husband, son, daughter, two dogs, two cats and two turtles. When she’s not delivering toys to sick kids, she’s at home trying to find a tiny space on the couch among her two-legged and...
Read more >>
- Childhood Leukemia, A Guide for Families, Friends And Caregivers by Nancy Keene
- Childhood Cancer Survivors, A Practical Guide to your Future by Nancy Keene, Wendy Hobbie and Kathy Ruccione
- You and Leukemia, A Day at a Time by Lynn S. Baker, MD
- Parenting with Love and Logic, Teaching Children Responsibility by Foster Cline, MD and Jim Fay
- A Mind at a Time by Mel Levine, MD