Polly Palumbo, PhD
Polly Palumbo, PhD, is a former research psychologist and founder of Momma Data, a non-profit organization that tracks the parenting media and checks on the scientific evidence behind claims about children’s health and well-being. As a research consultant, she reviews and decodes studies for parents, educators, journalists and organizations. In the past she’s conducted and collaborated on numerous research projects in psychology, health and education across academia, government and the private sector and has co-authored articles in leading...
Read more >>
- Wrong: Why experts* keep failing us--and how to know when not to trust them *Scientists, finance wizards, doctors, relationship gurus, celebrity CEOs, ... consultants, health officials and more by David Freedman
- Mind in the Making: The Seven Essentials Life Skills Every Child Needs by Ellen Galinsky
- Panic Virus: A True Story of Medicine, Science and Fear by Seth Mnookin
- Willpower: Rediscovering the Greatest Human Strength by Roy F. Baumeister and John Tierney
- Is Breast Best: Taking on the Breastfeeding Experts and the New High Stakes of Motherhood by Joan B. Wolf